Register for today’s webinar or one of the following dates (June 2, 3, 5) at the following link:
You need to vote on improving your working conditions or these improvements won’t happen.
Highlights of being a PSAC555 member and the bargaining team achievement in this agreement:
- Retro Pay and Retro Pay Increases.
- Pay Increase Momentum- The door is now open and as of September 2020 (with the retro pay) the increase will be at 2%, then 2021 another 1%..etc this is a good momentum.
- Initial paid training enshrined in the agreement, for Invigilators
- Mechanism such as Letters of understanding, Joint Management Meetings and Grievance Process to address problems and any changes in their working conditions, such as fair hiring practices.
- Administration fund increased 5.08 that the local can use to help support the needs of the membership and help support our Community Funds.
- And the PSAC 555 bargaining team just negotiate a LOU for job protections during COVID19.
- Other benefits: With unionization Invigilators are eligible to run for local positions, vote on budgets, create proposals for new funds. They have access to funds such as the Hardship/ Medical Benefit Fund, the Professional Development Funds and the COVID19 Emergency Fund.
Your PSAC 555 Bargaining Team